inKind is looking for an Austin based, proven business development expert to expand an emerging sales channel. This role will be primarily responsible for partnering with large corporations in order to establish go-to-market strategies with our proven product. The Corporate Sales function requires an established person in the sales environment who is able to easily network with external stakeholders. Responsibilities:
- Opening a new line of business, selling innovative dining credit packages to some of the world's most notable restaurant groups (such as José Andrés' Think Food Group and Danny Meyer's Union Square Hospitality Group).
- Establishing new relationships with mid-market to enterprise ($250M to +$10B) businesses. Target buyers include Sales, Finance, and HR senior leadership.
- Test new B2B go-to-market strategies for our proven product offering in collaboration with our Chief Growth Officer (CGO) and CEO
- Prospect and build pipeline, with the goal of generating significant revenue for the company
- Co-develop sales and marketing assets in collaboration with our marketing team and CGO
- Be a critical input into strategic alliances roadmap, new hire enablement, and overall B2B sales strategy
- Lead the day to day operations of your function fairly autonomously while also continuing to communicate clear objectives and roadblocks to all decision makers
- Travel (as necessary) to establish and close relationships with target buyers
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience- large dollar amount products a plus
- Literacy in basic Finance terminology and ROI model development
- Able to showcase clear examples of meeting or exceeding financial goals
- Prior experience in a small, fast growing startup a plus
- Truly collaborative team player and natural coach / mentor
- Established network of Sales and HR leaders / buyers
- Comprehensive medical, dental, short term disability, child care, and vision plans
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Career development training opportunities
- Credit to restaurants in the inKind network
$90k - $110k DOE
inKind is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to inKind's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.