The Sr. Business Development role is responsible for increasing inKind's footprint by growing our product's reach through sophisticated and thoughtful outreach. You'll identify new, strategic opportunities across the entire partnership and affiliate ecosystem and ideate, test and optimize the best practices that unlock them.
Please note, this role is required to be in office Monday-Friday and abide by our COVID19 safety plan. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for researching, generating, and maintaining a pipeline of potential new partner opportunities with the objective of advancing inKind's reach
- Pitching inKind to prospective partners by developing compelling strategies and thoughtful ideas that pay off on the inKind "triple win"
- Work closely with our sales and partnership team to manage and take responsibility for generating leads from partnerships, affiliates, and restaurant relationships
- Research key stakeholders and craft unique and personalized outbound messages
- Developing, nurturing, and growing relationships with partners
- Must be able to understand and link customer goals to business value and brands
- Brainstorming new ways to diversify lead acquisition in key markets both independently and with teams like sales, partnerships, and marketing
- Concepting and collaborating cross-functionally to manage the creation of deliverables that will make these partnerships successful, garnering insights, and proposing optimizations of programming
- 6+ years of business development experience. Experience in finance, technology, and/or hospitality is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence cross functionally within the organization
- Must be able to pitch inKind and speak confidently about our product, story, and brand
- Ability to think on your feet and work through ambiguity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short Term Disability plans
- Child Care Benefits and generous parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Career development training opportunities
- Office-catered lunches and snacks
- Credit to restaurants in the inKind network
- $90k-$110k depending on experience
inKind is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to inKind's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.