The Business Development role is responsible for increasing inKind's footprint by growing our product's reach through sophisticated and thoughtful outreach. You'll identify new, strategic opportunities across the entire sales journey and ideate, test and optimize the best practices that unlock them. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for researching, generating, and maintaining a pipeline of potential new partnering opportunities with the objective of advancing inKind's reach and presenting to manager
- Pitching inKind to prospective partners by developing compelling strategies and thoughtful ideas that pay off on the inKind "triple win"
- Work closely with our sales and partnership team to manage and take responsibility for generating leads on strategic partnerships and restaurant relationships
- Research key stakeholders and craft unique and personalized outbound messages
- Developing and nurturing relationships with potential restaurant partners and strategic partners
- Work the lifecycle of business development from fielding inbound inquiries, conducting outbound partner acquisition to passing deals along to sales or partnership leads
- Must be able to understand and link customer goals to business value
- Brainstorming new ways to diversify lead acquisition in key markets both independently and with teams like sales, partnerships, and marketing
- Concepting and collaborating across teams to manage the creation of deliverables that will make these partnerships successful
- 5+ years of business development experience.
- Experience in finance or tech a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence cross functionally across the organization
- Must be able to pitch inKind and speak confidently about our product
- Ability to think on your feet and work through ambiguity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, short term disability, child care, and vision plans
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible hybrid work policy
- Career development training opportunities
- Credit to restaurants in the inKind network
$90k - $110k DOE
inKind is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to inKind's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.