We are seeking a highly motivated Operations Intern to join our team. The Operations Intern will work closely with and support our operations and management teams to ensure the smooth functioning of the business. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in Hospitality, Finance, or technology more broadly. As an intern, you will gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment for our company. The Operations Intern will be responsible for assisting the staff with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing and general coordination and other tasks as assigned by the People Manager. This role has the flexibility to work in-office (Austin, TX), hybrid, or fully remote (US).Responsibilities:
- Assist with day-to-day operations, across a variety of teams which may include risk management, finance, customer success, onboarding, finance, and marketing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Partner closely with members of the Operations team to understand key challenges and business opportunities.
- Assist with data collection, analysis, and reporting to help the management and operations team make informed decisions.
- Assist in the team's mission to enhance Operations learning & development by distilling your learnings into scalable documentation for future hires and interns.
- Assist in developing process models for our most business critical process workflows with an eye for optimization, repeatability and scalability.
- Bring fresh ideas to the table on process automation and improvements.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- Assist with the development and implementation of new products and features.
- Support the planning and execution of marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program, currently pursuing a degree in Business, Operations, or a related field.
- Existing familiarity with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) required.
- Passion for learning new skills, and dealing with ambiguity
- A people person who loves collaborative problem-solving, learning, and contributing, and is motivated by a constantly evolving business landscape.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management, critical thinking skills, and interpersonal savvy.
- Crisp executive communication skills, including verbal, written, and in presentations of data
- You are available 20-40 hours per week for an eight week summer internship
- Please note that this position is not eligible for sponsorship
- In August 2023 you will be entering your Junior, or Sophomore year
- Knowledge and interest in the Hospitality, Finance, and Tech industries
- Based in Austin, TX
- Flexibility to work from the company's office in Austin, TX, or remotely.
- Opportunity for professional growth in a dynamic and international environment.
- Office-catered lunches and snacks
- Credit to restaurants in the inKind network