The marketing analyst at inKind is responsible for analyzing marketing analytics and data to support marketing initiatives. The marketing analyst is able to interpret large pieces of data Please note, this role is required to be in office Monday-Friday and abide by our COVID19 safety plan. Responsibilities:
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Ideate and create new tests, designed to optimize conversion from digital and CRM marketing activities
- Support channel marketing activities
- Develop and optimize automated CRM marketing campaigns, including A/B and multivariate testing, with the goal of improving engagement rates (open, click, and conversion)
- Recommend audience segmentation and user journeys to improve campaign performance.
- Work cross functionally with various teams to help produce data need for decision making and strategy development
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in SQL and Tableau
- Ability to multitask with strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work on tight deadlines with competing priorities.
- Experience in marketing planning, various vehicles/channels, creative development, and diverse executional processes.
- Experience with project management tools like Asana, or Jira.
- Capable of building and nurturing cross-functional relationships and fostering partnerships with a high degree of professionalism, courtesy, and respect.
- Proven experience managing programs, stakeholders, and vendors to deliver efficient output and results.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and manage multiple projects, often on short deadlines and under pressure.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short Term Disability plans
- Child Care Benefits and generous parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Career development training opportunities
- Office-catered lunches and snacks
- Credit to restaurants in the inKind network
- $55k-65k depending on experience
inKind is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to inKind's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please reach out at email@example.com.