The VP of Marketing is an executive management role working closely with heads of other departments. It covers the full range of marketing expertise, including but not limited to branding, consumer journeys, product marketing (positioning) and media mix. As a growing company, this role would establish and cultivate our marketing channels (both paid and owned) and set up necessary martech vendors/partnerships to execute successful go-to-market strategies. This is an exciting opportunity to establish the inKind brand as a top consumer product, drive demand and maintain retention. The ideal candidate will have a passion for our mission and product, experience managing high-performing teams, and a proven track record of brand growth.Responsibilities:
- Define the overall campaign strategy, messaging, customer journeys, marketing mix, investment recommendations and marketing plan aligned with the go-to-market strategy and business goals.
- Drive marketing innovation and creativity. Apply audience insights and marketing analytics to deliver marketing campaigns with inspiring creative, impactful messaging, and journeys that achieve business targets and marketing goals.
- Bringing significant awareness to the suite of our product's capabilities, with a focus on communications and brand building, as well as growing demand and customer base.
- Grow and lead a team that is responsible for the strategy and development of all marketing plans and executions.
- Develop and maintain a campaign measurement framework to ensure ongoing review and adjustment in alignment with marketing funnel KPIs.
- Collaborate with C-Suite and team leads (Product, Development, Partnerships, Client Relations) to drive integrated marketing programs with impactful outcomes that deliver against key brand metrics.
- Use foundational brand strategy and insight work to guide go-to-market strategies. Stay closely attuned to key brand metrics and performance against targets.
- Build a brand that appeals to prospective customers, while always enhancing current customer experience and advocacy.
- Connect the powerful stories that emerge from our partners and customers every single day, to our wider brand narratives and activations.
- Bring 10+ years of progressive marketing experience working on/with consumer brands and products - B2C consumer internet/digital marketing, preferably from e-commerce.
- Likely direct experience of working at consumer brands, alongside other relevant experience at agencies (digital, advertising, marketing).
- Demonstrated track record of working in a highly collaborative environment with capability to lead teams and drive influence and impact.
- Proven track record of success and achievement associated with results-oriented, campaigns and plans.
- Be customer obsessed. Understand their needs and motivations to build outstanding experiences, successful customer journeys and retention.
- Be a story-teller. Craft compelling messages that captivate audiences and offer them valuable solutions.
- Be a strong communicator with attention to detail. Listen and distill feedback and points of view from all levels of the organization.
- Strong data analysis skills, comfortable analyzing campaign results; Balance creative inspiration and insight and fact-based analytics.
- Positive outlook, curious, desire to learn and grow and team player.
- Brings a strong passion for inKind's mission, brand and products.