You will be responsible for ensuring the success of inKind's merchant partners and managing all of their post-sale experiences. You will bring strong relationship-building experience, product knowledge, operational expertise, project management, and organizational skills, as well as a high degree of empathy to ensure the merchant partner's satisfaction with the inKind model and experience.Responsibilities:
- Step in to provide support to merchant partners, their staff, and anyone in the lifecycle of inKind who may have questions about our products or services
- Answer questions from merchant partner staff regarding inKind, the inKind manager's app, or any complications checking out with inKind via email and phone
- Develop and maintain documentation that enables seamless onboarding and training experiences for merchant partners
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with external stakeholders at our merchant partner locations
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Development/Tech, Marketing, and other teams to resolve merchant partner business issues and work towards solutions
- Manage feedback and product needs by providing feature requests to internal partner teams.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience in customer service or account management
- Solutions-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset with a strong bias towards action
- Adopts and adapts to new technologies quickly
- Experience working with common team collaboration and presentation tools such as Google Suite, Slack, Asana, Cordial, Keynote, etc.
- Experience with project management, account portfolio planning, and prioritization.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as organizational skills.
- Experience working with restaurants or food-related entities/clients is a plus
- Experience working in a training or operational capacity is a plus
- Medical/Dental coverage plan
- Flexible vacation and remote work policies
- Career development training opportunities
- Office-catered lunches and snack