inKind is looking for an experienced Program Manager for our Merchant Marketing team who can use a combination of traditional and agile project management techniques to bring digital marketing and CRM to life for our merchants and customers. This position requires a detail-oriented and highly collaborative individual with excellent communication skills.
As the Program Manager, you will maintain a high level of oversight of key initiatives running across our Merchant Marketing program. You will support the digital marketing team and manage initiative scoping and definition for the teams executing the marketing plan. You serve as the bridge between eCommerce and cross-functional partners including Account Management, Product and Technology, aligning stakeholders and shepherding teams through the process of bringing our programs to life. You oversee planning, roadmaps, resourcing, and documentation for your workstreams.
You bring creativity to the operational aspects of the team and deal with solving the "how," freeing up your peers to focus on crafting the "what." You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore, and uncover new ways of doing things, and work collaboratively with stakeholders. You have demonstrated strong performance in your prior roles; you can manage a small team of campaign coordinators, you thrive in ambiguity and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. Responsibilities:
- Developing approaches and driving scope development on medium to large marketing programs, and working with the merchant and internal marketing teams to define and prioritize work streams
- Develop and implement long term and tactical campaign strategies across marketing channels, including email, social media, and other digital paid media
- Be a thought leader, challenging teams to think outside the box, find innovative solutions, and drive success
- Ability to lead teams across competencies (strategy, copywriting, design, research, development/QA, etc.)
- Monitoring and maintaining project scope, timeline, operating budget, resource management, and overall quality of the deliverables
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of merchant marketing goals, challenges, and requirements, and act as the liaison between Account Management and Marketing
- Potential management of junior program managers helping them build out goals that support their careers and being a point of escalation when necessary
- Ability to enhance process when needed within programs
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or General Business degree preferred
- 7+ years of project/program management experience
- Experience managing consumer-facing digital projects (native apps, responsive and mobile web), as well as loyalty and CRM programs for clients
- Task-driven and organized, with exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Familiarity with Program Management tools like Asana
- Advanced understanding of full-funnel marketing, including prospecting and retargeting
- Experience managing eCommerce programs across additional social media channels
- Experience with a digital/mobile agency or software development team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead a team.
- Positive outlook, curiosity, desire to learn and grow, and team player.
- Brings a strong passion for inKind's mission, brand, and products.
- Medical/Dental coverage plan
- Flexible vacation and remote work policies
- Team building and cultural experiences (i.e. offsites, speaker/seminar series, chef-led classes)
- Career development training opportunities
- Office-catered lunches and snack