Who Our Product Support Specialists Are:
This is a multifunctional role involving customer support, product testing and data registration. You will be the company's first line of contact for all incoming questions, comments and concerns about our products and platform, so it is critical that you take pride in quick responsiveness and make independent decisions based on existing support protocol. Every customer support case must be treated with equal emphasis on timeliness and providing appropriate solutions, however minor the request may seem. Additionally, you will assist in product testing (running through customer journeys on the app and purchasing flows), and we will look to you to bring insights from your customer interactions to help the team make decisions on how we build out new features. One of our goals at inKind is to provide customers with personalized marketing that is more impactful. You will be involved in helping populate data and frameworks for ensuring our marketing resonates with its audience - does a guest usually order tacos? If so, our marketing to them will always feature tacos. Responsibilities:
- Log and respond promptly to all incoming customer service tickets across every platform (Tawk, Olark, Front, Email, Socials)
- Adhere to existing customer services protocol and update them where necessary
- Run through customer journeys on our various product offers to ensure everything works as intended during the implementation of product updates and enhancements
- Assist in building knowledge bases of our clients menus and offerings to better market to guests
Who You Are:
- You are excited about restaurants and invested in their success (you'll primarily be assisting customers at our partner restaurants).
- You are passionate about hospitality and f&b. As a restaurant finance group, we need Product Support Specialists that are well versed in the tenants of good hospitality to ensure our customers are well taken care of.
- You are comfortable working with people across multiple time zones.
- You have exceptional organizational skills and are able to prioritize tasks
- You are detail oriented: in Hospitality, details matter, and this translates to everything we do.
- You are polite and able to communicate with a wide range of personalities. You never know who will reach out until they do, meaning it's essential to treat each case with the same level of respect.
- You are self-sufficient: you'll be working in constant contact with our entire team, but each of our members are expected to own their own projects. Manage your own tasks and ask for help when needed
- You are motivated: you will be part of a fast-growing company so you should be hungry to hit targets and be intrinsically motivated to increase revenue, no matter what part of the team you are on.
- You are a people person: having good relationships with our customers and your colleagues makes work more fun and makes the product better. You'll be part of a small but mighty team, so working comfortably together is essential
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working proficiency with CRM platforms and Office Suite
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers
- 1-2+ years of Hospitality and/or Customer Service experience preferred
- Medical/Dental coverage plan
- Flexible vacation and remote work policies
- Team building and cultural experiences (i.e. offsites, speaker/seminar series, chef-led classes)
- Career development training opportunities
- Office-catered lunches and snacks
- Pet-friendly office space
inKind is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to inKind's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.