As a Senior UX/UI Designer at inKind, you will be responsible for designing and testing new feature concepts for the inKind app as well as gathering future user insights. In this role you'll work closely with the Lead UX designer and other product team members to create a robust and consistent brand experience across every platform. You'll advocate for robust design systems and be able to lead and mentor beginner and mid level designers or how to design efficiently and thoughtfully at scale. You'll improve user experience, help drive continued growth and uphold an excellent company and team culture.Please note, this role is required to be in office Monday-Friday and abide by our COVID19 safety plan.Responsibilities:
- Create, maintain and advocate for Figma/Sketch component libraries built for our scaling organization and teams.
- Work with Product managers, fellow designers, marketing, users and leadership to build thoughtful mobile and web applications.
- Illustrate new features and changes to the inKind app with storyboards, wireframes and user flow diagrams.
- Continued support on designing the mobile UI as well as the aesthetics with mockups and prototypes
- Web purchase UI/UX and improving conversion of users to the inKind platform
- Define and mockup interactions and animations with the User Interface
- Create required visual assets and design documentation for the iOS developers to implement new features
- Generate release notes and marketing assets for app releases
- Work with the Lead UX Designer and Product Managers to analyze and quantify the impact of changes made to app, utilizing product analytics as well as user testing
- Monitor potential UX problems and help establish design QA system
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a design role
- Skilled with design software such as Sketch and Figma (preferred)
- Experience with graphic design
- Strong understanding of mobile and web design (UX/UI)
- Experience with Design systems (Component and symbol libraries)
- Experience with motion graphics/animation is a plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short Term Disability plans
- Child Care Benefits and generous parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Career development training opportunities
- Office-catered lunches and snacks
- Credit to restaurants in the inKind network