The Tier 2 Support Technician will work with our growing customer support team to deliver excellent service to our end users (restaurant guests) and clients (restaurant owners) utilizing an amiable and hospitality-focused voice. Success in this role requires a talent for real-time, efficient problem solving, and technical communication skills to provide support to resolve day-to-day issues.
This role requires top-tier organizational skills, a high level of follow-through and the ability to communicate technical issues efficiently and succinctly to our development team, merchant partners and end users. Additionally, applicants should be naturally interested in helping customers by resolving their questions and concerns.Responsibilities:
• Provide email and occasional phone support (outbound) to guests and merchant partners via our ticketing system on the Zoho Desk CRM platform.
• Maintain close contact and open communications with restaurant owners and guests until an issue has been resolved.
• Provide concierge/white glove support to our VIP guest cohort including booking reservations and offering priority support via a text line.
• Escalate complex issues to Tier 3 and Management appropriately.
• Communicate complex technical issues to our end users and development team and follow up with the team and end users according to our policies.
• Conduct technical support in line with documented procedures.
• Provide your direct manager with regular updates on common problems encountered and identify possible longer-term solutions/improvements to reduce future problems.
• Use communication channels to inform the team of important issues and information which will help improve team performance.Minimum Qualifications:
• 1-2 years Technical Customer Service experience
• Experience working with CRM software (Zoho Desk is preferred).
• Good oral & written communication skills and the ability to communicate efficiently with the
development team as well as our end users and merchant partners.
• Must be able to explain abstract concepts verbally and in writing.
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills.Preferred Qualifications
● 3-4 years Technical Customer Service experience
● Previous experience in the hospitality industry
● Wednesday-Sunday 3pm-11pm CST/ 2pm-10pm PST