The Tier 2 Support Technician will work with our growing customer support team to deliver excellent service to our end users (restaurant guests) and clients (restaurant owners) utilizing an amiable and hospitality-focused voice. Success in this role requires a talent for real-time, efficient problem solving, and communication skills to provide support to resolve day-to-day issues. This role will also help support our "high-touch" clients that require more bespoke service, either through personalized emails or phone calls.
Success in this role requires top-tier organizational skills, a high level of follow-through and accountability. Additionally, applicants should be naturally interested in helping customers by resolving their questions and concerns. Responsibilities:
- Provide email and occasional phone support (outbound) to guests and merchant partners via our ticketing system on the Zoho Desk CRM platform.
- Maintain close contact and open communications with restaurant owners and guests until an issue has been resolved.
- Escalate complex issues to Tier 3 and Management appropriately.
- Conduct technical support in line with documented procedures.
- Provide your direct manager with regular updates on common problems encountered and identify possible longer-term solutions/improvements to reduce future problems.
- Use communication channels to inform the team of important issues and information which will help improve team performance.
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience
- Experience working with CRM software (Zoho Desk is preferred).
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Must be able to explain abstract concepts verbally and in writing.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- 3-4 years Customer Service experience
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short Term Disability plans
- Child Care Benefits and generous parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Career development training opportunities
- Office-catered lunches and snacks
- Credit to restaurants in the inKind network
This is not meant to be an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities. This position may require additional tasks, duties or projects as assigned. inKind is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please reach out at email@example.com.