A Visual Designer at inKind works closely with their creative team across many facets of the business. They assist in concepting and producing innovative and effective digital communications across many different platforms and aren't afraid to work on something new or different when the opportunity presents. They are genuinely passionate about digital marketing, the online space, and possess a curiosity for e-commerce, products and services, and how to design for multiple brands and audiences. Working with an early-stage company excites them or they have worked with start-up brands to define their brand, grow their audiences, and engage users. Please note, this role is required to be in office Monday-Friday and abide by our COVID19 safety plan. Responsibilities:
- Design compelling, intuitive, and creative marketing assets and templates (email, social, web, app, in-store), conceptualize seasonal campaigns, and aid in developing robust email flows, to promote the product on behalf of our clients and to promote our company/brand across different audiences.
- In collaboration with Product, Marketing, and Sales teams, add and refine our growing brand look-and-feel and storytelling across all touchpoints.
- Be open to exploring and creating digital assets inside our scalable design systems and assets that can be used across multiple brands/clients to nurture customer relationships, convert sales, and grow lifetime customer value (i.e., customizable campaign templates, strategic personalization, original iconography)
- Develop thoughtful visual systems that can be used across the ecosystem taking into consideration technical possibilities and limitations of web and mobile.
- Support the Product team by creating screens, assets, and iconography as the app evolves and new features are added.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current trends and actively seek out what is next, bringing fresh points of view and inspiration from a breadth of cultural reference points.
- Share knowledge, experience, and skills with other team members; working closely with copy and UX, strategy, and technology counterparts.
- Manage multiple and competing work priorities and projects, demands, and changes, owning each task from concept to completion.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience in graphic design
- 2+ years of proven design experience in in-house creative, digital design studio, or product industry. Preferably working with major brands, e-commerce, or startups.
- A portfolio that demonstrates exploration, conceptual and creative thinking and a clean, contemporary design aesthetic within a variety of campaigns and projects for web pages, email marketing, mobile content, and digital products
- Exceptional design aesthetic, variations on styles and awareness of design trends and innovation
- Open to feedback and willingness to grow their craft
- Communicate and present concepts and ideas
- Experience working with multiple brand visual styles
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in the most up-to-date design programs, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma and more
- Experience working with common team collaboration and presentation tools such as Google Suite, Slack, Trello, Keynote, etc.
- Experience working with restaurants or food-related entities/clients is a plus
- **MUST HAVE PORTFOLIO LINK ON RESUME**
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short Term Disability plans
- Child Care Benefits and generous parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Career development training opportunities
- Office-catered lunches and snacks
- Credit to restaurants in the inKind network
inKind is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to inKind's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.