inKind is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of the digital marketing team and contracted vendor relationships to ensure that content is on-brand, optimized, and integrated across channels. In this position you will collaboratively develop digital channel strategies for merchant marketing initiatives, including focuses on paid search, paid digital advertising, merchant advertising, mail marketing and automation, and paid and organic social media. We are seeking someone that thinks strategically and has different strategies for prospects in different stages of the buying journey.Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of paid search campaigns, paid social campaigns, and display campaigns across an exciting and diverse range of merchants
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns to acquire traffic and optimize direct response campaigns to grow the database.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day execution, optimization, and reporting of digital marketing campaigns directly connected to revenue generation
- Be fluent in display, paid search, social media, content syndication, and building audiences based on ideal customer profiles and buying journey stages
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to optimize digital marketing programs working with product marketing and sales teams to complement efforts and improve the customer lifecycle and performance of marketing investments.
- Measure, analyze, and report performance of campaigns and develop smart segmentation plans and A/B tests to improve performance.
- Provide expert advice on marketing and advertising methods for new or existing products or services
- Work with the account management team to set business expectations for merchant partners
- Work with marketing operations and analytics teams to correctly populate and maintain performance dashboards, and perform ad-hoc analyses
- Closely manage budget and spend
- Guide and mentor a small team of channel marketers
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing
- Proven track record of creating, executing and optimizing digital marketing processes
- Highly skilled in Excel and working with large data sets
- Outstanding relationship building and communication skills
- A strategic thinker with the ability to work through complex data
- Medical/Dental coverage plan
- Flexible vacation and remote work policies
- Team building and cultural experiences (i.e. offsites, speaker/seminar series, chef-led classes)
- Career development training opportunities
- Office-catered lunches and snack